The original article on Rebel News is dated December 9th, 2020 and shows damning communications between members of the Canadian government apparatus.
The documents were obtained following a 2019 request under the Access to Information Act. Rebel news asked for “any records corroborating a Russian report that Canada had sent a delegation to China for the 70th anniversary celebrations for the PLA Navy — a propaganda exercise held just months after the kidnapping of the two Michaels”.
The records they obtained were likely the result of a whistleblower or of a severe mistake. Documents meant to be blacked out were only highlighted, making the content easily readable.
A few hours after the bombshell from Rebel News, the Globe and Mail published their version of the story, one that was clearly written after reading the Rebel News article and sifting through the communications provided by Rebel News.
CBC remained mostly silent about the damning revelations. Yet on December 15th, during an episode of Power & Politics, the damning story was referenced to and attributed to the Globe and Mail.
Ezra Levant, the Canadian investigative journalist behind Rebel News did not appreciate CBC’s likely intentional disinformation: “You wicked liars. This story was not first reported by the Globe and Mail and you know it. And we know it. But you work for Justin Trudeau, so you lie like your boss.”
In CBC’s original Tweet comments, users reminded the state broadcaster that the story did not originate from the Globe and Mail.
The communications obtained by Rebel News also revealed other shocking bombshells, most of which have been kept silent by the government-funded CBC which heavily relies on Justin Trudeau’s Liberal government funding.
The revelations include:
– “Disgraced cabinet minister Catherine McKenna jetted to China for a three-day conference just months after the two Michaels were taken hostage
– Trudeau sent nearly 200 CAF personnel to Wuhan in October of 2019 to participate in the Military World Games, a propaganda bonanza for China diplomatic reports that China is using its “belt and road” negotiations to demand that countries drop human rights complaints if they want trade deals
– Chinese censorship of Twitter use
– Chinese use of a smartphone app to track Uyghur Muslims in Xinjiang
– Bureaucrats bizarre protocol of referring to accused fraudster and Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou as “Ms. Meng”, but refusing to even mention the two Michaels by name
-Bureaucrats deriding concerns about military knowledge transfer to China as figments of the “Trump Administration”From www.thechinafiles.com
To read more, visit : https://www.rebelnews.com/the_china_files